--> <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Yesterday my mom fainted for about 5 minutes. She frightened the life out of us especially my brother, my dad and my wife who was chatting with her. It is possible that she was too tired after travelling from Taipei or it could be a mild stroke. My brother directly took her to see a doctor.

My mom’s had high blood pressure for years. Her heart beat is also abnomal caused by her high blood pressure. She takes the same medicine (inderal & approvel) for almost 5 years to control it.

I am dead worried it was a mild stroke, worrying it will re-attack her. Hope and pray it was not, that she only felt tired and fainted.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

..."I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee" (Hebrew 13:5)
 
  • Get Firefox!
     
    Bastian
                >