--> <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Deciding whether to undergo caesarean section or normal vaginal delivery is not easy but I have to make a decision. Don’t be too dependent to the obstetrician. Several things to consider include my wife preference related to her mentality ( she is afraid to pain and all in her mind from the start is caesarean section), the size of her stomach, the position of my baby.

Our obstetrician prefered normal vaginal delivery so he applied a medicine called cytotec a day before my wife checked in the hospital. Besides, he also supplied us a tablet of cytotec to be taken half at night and the other half in the morning.

Cytotec (misoprostol) is used for treating ulcers, its intended used but many times is used to induce labor which could be dangerous.



Fortunately, I didn’t use it.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

..."I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee" (Hebrew 13:5)
 
  • Get Firefox!
     
    Bastian
                >