--> <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, September 18, 2004

I made a reservation for my baby three days before September 17, 2004 to see our pediatrician but it turned out that my reservation was not registered. The registrar even told me that our number’s 24 and that would be about 9 pm to our turn but shit him, he made a wrong registration on another day.

I called the registrar and he asked us to come without reservation. It’s a common practice for a doctor to reserve several numbers for stand-by patients. So we had to be there at 3 pm which meant I was still working in the office. I could not let my wife go there on foot although the place was not far but she was just two weeks out from hospital and I believed her wound had not completely healed yet. Feeling uncertain but still, I left my office and headed home to drive my wife and my little baby to see our pediatrician.

My baby was ok, weighting 4.8 kgs. Our pediatrician gave him multivitamin and asked us to come back on October 6, 2004 to get two shots: Hepatitis B and B.C.G. He had got his first dose of Hepatitis B the day he was born.

I hope on October 6, 2004 I don’t have to leave office before working hour. By that time, my wife should be strong enough to go there without me accompanying her but of course if I can accompany her and Andrew to see our pediatrician, it will be better.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

..."I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee" (Hebrew 13:5)
 
  • Get Firefox!
     
    Bastian
                >