--> <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, September 27, 2004

Last weekend, I had two wedding invitations and I attended both of them, both the holy matrimony at church and the reception. One came from my friend and the other was from Frida’s best friend. It happened that both of them chose Salvator church for their Sacrament of Matrimony.

My friend’s wedding on Saturday was very simple. At church, only family and close friends attended. Totally less than 20 people. The decoration was simple, the choir was simple, even the priest’s homily was very short and the whole process of the sacrament took less than an hour.

What I am trying to say here is whoever is ready for a wedding, just go ahead, don’t worry too much about too many things such as finding a church, finding a priest, et cetera. Eventually, friends and family will lend their hands.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

..."I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee" (Hebrew 13:5)
 
  • Get Firefox!
     
    Bastian
                >