--> <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Yesterday, I spent a whole day with Rm. Agus. I picked him up at the airport at 8 am, departing from home at 7 am. Later we arrived at the Cathedral at 10 am, attending a wedding mass of Lena and Bobby. After the mass, we directly headed to Taman Anggrek for late lunch because it was already 1.45 pm when we arrived. At 3 pm we went to my house for taking a bath. At 4.30 pm, I and Rm. Agus plus my wife headed to Gran Melia where the wedding reception was held. Stuck in a heavy traffic jam, we arrived at about 6 pm. The party started at 7 pm and finished at about 10 pm.

So, how many hours did I spend a day yesterday with Rm. Agus? 14 hours.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

..."I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee" (Hebrew 13:5)
 
  • Get Firefox!
     
    Bastian
                >