--> <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, October 06, 2004

My mom is still in ICU, however her condition is more stable now. If everything is progresing, she shall move out from ICU tomorrow. Her swelling heart brings her to the ICU.

It was 2 o’clock in the morning when my mom got upstairs and called my name in panic. I opened the door and she fell down and threw up. Her whole body was cold and sweating and the worst part’s she had difficulty in breathing. I was shocked. My wife suggested that I brought her to hospital immediately.

Arriving at the hospital, my mom was given oxygen to help her breathe. A stand-by doctor suggested that she was hospitalized in an ICU. Having no option, I signed a given form.

In the ICU, my mom was given a medication to treat her irregular heart beat and to take out water in her heart. I waited until morning when my brother and my dad came.

Didn’t go to work. Luckily my boss’s out of town, that way I didn’t feel uneasy.

Please pray for my mom. Pray that she will get well soon. I still owe her a lot.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

..."I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee" (Hebrew 13:5)
 
  • Get Firefox!
     
    Bastian
                >