--> <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, October 21, 2004

My wife plans to buy a car. She will need a car when her maternity leave is due and she is back to work. She needs to go home during her lunch time to breastfeed our son and gets back to work after that. A private transportation is important and the new car will play its role.

At first, I objected her decision to buy another car because it would ruin my financial planning. I don’t have fund allocation for a new car. My kijang is still on credit.

Then, she convinced me the important of having another car as mentioned above. Moreover, her mom will provide the bigger amount of money and I only need to add the smaller amount.

We plan to buy a Jazz of Honda. It’s a budget car that is on high market demand. Let’s see.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

..."I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee" (Hebrew 13:5)
 
  • Get Firefox!
     
    Bastian
                >