--> <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, November 22, 2004

My Canon IXUS 400, oops, my wife’s Canon IXUS 400 is not working properly. Everytime an error message reading ‘memory card error’ appears when I turn the camera on. At first, I thought that my Compact Flash memory card is broken but then I buy a new one and the same problem is still there. There must be something wrong with the parts handling the CF card.

This morning I called the Canon digital camera service centre. I have to bring the camera there. The problem is the guarantee period is due and therefore I have to pay for spare parts and service fee.

Life without a digital camera is silent. Why? I cannot publish photos here. Although I don’t like taking pictures but my wife does. I just have to pick ready-taken pictures and simply publish them :)

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

..."I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee" (Hebrew 13:5)
 
  • Get Firefox!
     
    Bastian
                >