--> <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, November 29, 2004

My mom has been sick for two days. She has a feeling of nausea, she loses her appetite and she vomits. We guess that it’s because of the side effects of Digoxin, one of the medicines she takes. Digoxin is taken to correct her heart beat’s rhythm.My mom takes about 7 to 8 medicines in the morning, 2 in the noon and 3 at night. Hopefully it is the side effect, not other effects.

My brother is taking her to see the doctor now. Hope everything’s fine. My mom worries a lot and with her present condition, she worries even more. She looks weaker and weaker. Poor her. Wish I could do something to ease her worries. (sigh).

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

..."I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee" (Hebrew 13:5)
 
  • Get Firefox!
     
    Bastian
                >