--> <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, November 07, 2004



My son, Ignatius Andrew Goutama is baptized today. He was baptized by Mgr. Petrus Canisius Mandagi, MSC, a bishop of Ambon. The Holy Eucharist and Sacrament of Baptism was celebrated by the bishop together with Rm. Pontoan and Rm. Markus. Rm. Yus was also there, doing his function as a reader.

Never cross my mind that my son is baptized by a bishop. My deepest gratitude to Pak Handoko’s family to make it happen.

Actually, today is Ignazio Marco Nugraha’s baptism day. Marco is my boss’s grandson from Nina and Nina is my wife’s best friend. Confusing? :) My wife was asked to join the Sacrament of Baptism together with Marco and Thalia, another baby.

I am happy that my son is a Catholic now. Do my best to raise him as a good Catholic. I have my responsibility.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

..."I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee" (Hebrew 13:5)
 
  • Get Firefox!
     
    Bastian
                >