--> <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, November 23, 2004

My wife and I bought a Casio Exilim EX-Z40 as a birthday gift for Jason, our nephew and it serves also as a welcome gift for Jeffery, our newborn nephew. My brother has been searching for slim digital cameras and has not decided which brand to buy. Since the timing has never been that perfect, we decide to buy him one as a gift.

We have two options to choose, Casio Exilim EX-Z40 or Pentax Optio S4i. Both belong to slim digital camera’s family. We finally choose Casio because of its discounted competitive price.

I like a slim digital cameras because it’s easy to carry whereever you go and therefore it’s ready to use whenever you need it. After all, we are not professional photographers and a 4 megapixels camera is more than enough.

Hope my brother like it and can make use of it to take pictures of his sons, in any occasions.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

..."I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee" (Hebrew 13:5)
 
  • Get Firefox!
     
    Bastian
                >