--> <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, November 13, 2004

Yesterday I went home earlier because both my son and my mom were scheduled to see their doctors. My son had to do his vaccination and my mom had to see her cardiologist to renew the prescription.

I arrived at the pediatrician at 5 pm and got our turn at about 6 pm. My son got two shots and one drop and it cost me Rp. 450.000,-. Why are doctors so expensive nowadays? At 7 pm I arrived home, having my dinner and at 8.30 pm I drove my mom to her cardiologist. We arrived at 9 something. I turned out that the waiting patients are quite many. We got our turn at 10.30 pm. The cardiologist is so patient and kind. He prescribed 8 (eight) medicines for my mom including one vitamin for a month's dose. Must be more than a million rupiah, easily predicted.

We arrived home at eleven something. My mom was tired, so was I. My son was asleep. An hour later, I myself went to bed.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

..."I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee" (Hebrew 13:5)
 
  • Get Firefox!
     
    Bastian
                >