--> <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, December 02, 2004

I have just received an e-mail from my former employer in Singapore, SDL International informing me on an incoming job related to automobiles. Since ‘automobiles’ is not my field, I have to turn down the offer. Besides, the job requires me to stay in Singapore for at least two weeks. I don’t have the time now.

About three years ago, I worked for SDL Intl and stayed in Singapore for two weeks. My job’s to localize Nokia Mobile Phones, ranging from the phones’ menu to the manual books. There, I worked with translators from Malaysia and Thailand. So, if you have old model of Nokia mobile phones, the monochrome ones, I did the localization.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

..."I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee" (Hebrew 13:5)
 
  • Get Firefox!
     
    Bastian
                >