--> <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, December 31, 2004

It’s new year’s eve. Where am I? Home. Yes, I am staying at home welcoming 2005. Am I with my wife staying at home? You will think so but I am not. I am home with my mom, my sleeping son, a nanny and a maid. Where is my wife? She is with her friends, barbecuing.

Btw, she just called saying she is heading home now. It’s 9 o’clock, still early in fact considering it’s new year’s eve. Her friends are pursuing their new year’s eve activities by going to a café. Fyi, all her friends are still single. My wife has a desire to follow but then I think she realizes that she is a wife with a son. Why did I say she has the desire? She said if only she had not driven her car. She then simply could jump on any cars and enjoyed herself.

Anyway, that’s my selfish thought. I wish you all a prosperous new year. Life is short, life is beautiful. Enjoy your life.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

..."I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee" (Hebrew 13:5)
 
  • Get Firefox!
     
    Bastian
                >