--> <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, December 13, 2004

Mgr. Datubara; Rm. Suyudanta, SJ; Rm. Kuntoro, SJ, Rm. Markus, Pr; Rm. Bolly; Pater Dumais, SJ; Rm. Igo Sarkol, MSC; Rm. Yustinus, Pr; Rm. Haryanto; Rm. Rochadi, Pr; Rm. Pontoan, MSC, Rm. Akomen, Rm. Subagyo are priests who celebrated mass to commemorate a thousand days of Stanley passing away. Although there was heavy rain before the mass, a lot of guests were present.

I had been in the Cathedral since lunch time. I signed the receipt for 500 books of order of mass and 500 bags from Siem, I also signed the receipt for 450 boxes of cake from Martin. We set up the bags, filling in a box of cakes, a glass of mineral water, a VCD and a pack of snack. A cross of Benedict was not included in the bag but was given before mass so during mass, it would be blessed.

The mass ended at about 9 pm. After taking care of stipends to the priests, making sure of their transportation, I went home with my wife.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

..."I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee" (Hebrew 13:5)
 
  • Get Firefox!
     
    Bastian
                >