--> <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, December 01, 2004

My wife’s maternity leave for three months ends today and she has to go to back to work. I dropped her this morning and just now she messaged me that she had managed to get about 90 cc of breast milk. Now that she’s back to work, she has to pump for breast milk in the office and later delivers it home. Quite complicated but it’s her duty to feed the baby.

We have planned that she goes home at lunch time every working days but right now, we haven’t got our car. Hope the car arrives soon. That day, the transportation of her milk with be smoother :)

Actually, I am not that comfortable leaving my baby at home without his mother but there’s nothing I can do. Let’s see.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

..."I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee" (Hebrew 13:5)
 
  • Get Firefox!
     
    Bastian
                >