--> <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, December 16, 2004

Shit, just found out that our paediatrician has moved to Prapanca and no longer practise in Tanjung Duren. Prapanca is too far from my residence. Now, I am thinking of changing to other paeditricians but I am doubtful because he has handled Andrew since he was born. Besides, the first dose of vaccinations was given by him. I am not sure that other paeditrician will use the same brand of vaccine for the second dose and if not the same, whether it’s ok or not.

Anyway, I have decided to visit him at Prapanca as scheduled on January 10, 2005. I will then ask him about seeing other paeditricians.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

..."I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee" (Hebrew 13:5)
 
  • Get Firefox!
     
    Bastian
                >