--> <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, January 06, 2005

I am still taking Alloris of Sanbe Farma (generic: loratadine), an antihistamine to treat allergies. Although the hives has gone, I still need to finish the medication. Besides antihistamine, my doctor also prescribed panadol (generic: paracetamol) to treat my fever.

On new year’s day, I invited my brother and his family to lunch out at Taman Anggrek. There, we had seafood. Later at night, when I was about to go to sleep, suddenly my back felt itchy and rashes appeared here and there. I started to scratch and red spots were all over my body. I was panicked not knowing of allergic symptoms, wondering what’s wrong. Later my doctor told me that it was one of allergic symptoms and it could be from what I had eaten.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

..."I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee" (Hebrew 13:5)
 
  • Get Firefox!
     
    Bastian
                >