--> <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

This morning at Four Season Hotel, I attended a seminar on ‘Smart Plan for Your Future’ held by Axa Mandiri Financial Services, a joint venture company between AXA Group and Bank Mandiri. The speakers are Omar S. Anwar, vice president of Bank Mandiri, Hery Gunardi, president of Axa Mandiri Financial Services and Roy Sembel, a financial planner and it’s moderated by Farhan.

The whole topic is about financial planning. Lately I am interesting in financial planning and you know what? I buy several books on this topic, mostly published by Elex Media Komputindo, ranging from saving, investing to mutual funds. Reading books and attending seminars, I have started to implement financial planning consciously.

I used to anti insurance products but now I have a broader perspective.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

..."I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee" (Hebrew 13:5)
 
  • Get Firefox!
     
    Bastian
                >