--> <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, February 24, 2005

My computer at home was infected by viruses and I brought it to my office and asked one of the computer guys to fix it. After more than 2 weeks, I was informed that it had to be reformatted because it was heavily infected and could not be saved. I approved of it and was ready to lose all my data including all *.jpg and *.mov files taken by my Casio Exilim EX-S100.

Later at home, I told my wife that my computer was to be formatted and I didn’t mind losing all data including photo files. What’s her reaction? You guess lor…

Immediately, at 10 pm, I gave a call to Arief, the computer guy, asking him to backup all files with jpg, mov and avi extensions, saying that he could delete all other data except the files I’d just mentioned.

My computer is not back yet but at least I am sure I don’t lose any photo files. Have you gueesed my wife reaction? :)

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

..."I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee" (Hebrew 13:5)
 
  • Get Firefox!
     
    Bastian
                >