--> <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, March 14, 2005

Being not able to make my beloved one happy hurts me a lot, that a lot that I am willing to do anything. I wish I could take over her burden, I wish I could replace her position to have undergone all the bitterness and pain in her life.

I have tried every single effort to please her, to comfort her but her bitter life experience prevent her from going thru life comfortably. She always has many things in her mind. Consequently, every night she sleeps unpeacefully, always disturbed by her mind. Xanax helps her a bit.

I have learnt that life could be so painful. (sigh.....)

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

..."I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee" (Hebrew 13:5)
 
  • Get Firefox!
     
    Bastian
                >