--> <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

My son has slept with me and my wife for two nights. It’s because my nanny gets cough and letting my son sleep with her with her worsening condition is not wise.

With my son in my bedroom, I have to sleep in an extra bed. Although my bed is a king size bed, I decide not to sleep together because I am not a calm sleeper. I may hurt my son unintentionally.

Sleeping in an extra bed hurts my back. The bed is hard with limited width so I cannot stretch my body fully. I wake up several times during the night.

Is it wise to let my son sleep with a nanny without accompanied by his mom or dad? I don’t know.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

..."I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee" (Hebrew 13:5)
 
  • Get Firefox!
     
    Bastian
                >