--> <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Remember when I said I wanted to upgrade my Treo 600 to the latest Treo 650? I changed my mind after re-reading the specifications of Treo 650. Apart from having bluetooth, replacable battery, crispier screen and faster processor, it is exactly the same as Treo 600, even for the form factor. Actually, the price is also one of my considerations :) Priced at 6,4 million rupiahs, it is definitely not cheap. So far, my most expensive gadgets are my existing Treo 600, followed by my digital camera Casio Exilim S-100. I haven’t dreamed of having a gadget more than 10 million rupiahs. I’d rather buy a notebook.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

..."I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee" (Hebrew 13:5)
 
  • Get Firefox!
     
    Bastian
                >