--> <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, April 30, 2005

E-books 

E-books are getting common. Almost all bestsellers have their electronic version, ranging from novels to non-fiction books including dictionaries.
I've just purchased an e-dictionary to be installed in my palm-based Treo 600 from www.mobipocket.com. Oxford Collocations costs me usd 25. Actually I've already had the hard copy but having it mobile with me enables me to access it immediately at anytime. What a great advantage and I don't mind spending usd 25 on it.I am planning to purchase another title soon. It is Oxford Advanced Learners' Dictionary. By having these e-dictionaries, writing on the move will be more convenient.
___
Sent with SnapperMail while waiting to see a dentist again
www.snappermail.com

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

..."I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee" (Hebrew 13:5)
 
  • Get Firefox!
     
    Bastian
                >