--> <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, April 15, 2005

Trip to Singapore 

Just back from my 4 night trip to Singapore with my family. Bringing along a seven month baby is not an easy task. My hands still hurt, having to carry and take care of Andrew, without help from a nanny, only me and my wife. My salute to any couples who raise their children without using a nanny.
Now that I have experienced taking abroad a baby, I won't do it again. I will never take a baby less than a year abroad. It's just too complicated and tiring. We have to watch Andrew all the time, prepare his meals and feed him, carry him, bath him, put himto sleep. We even have to take turn to have our meals. Baby is also very fragile and easily get sick. Weather change, being too tired are factors that can effect a baby's condition. Andrew caught flu.
___
Sent with SnapperMail
www.snappermail.com


|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

..."I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee" (Hebrew 13:5)
 
  • Get Firefox!
     
    Bastian
                >