--> <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

This new website I found, www.flickr.com, for publishing photos in blogs is quite practical. Usually, I count on a software of www.hello.com to publish photos but it has been down for a while and I couldn’t publish anything whereas these photos need to be published urgently.

The two services offer different ways in publishing photos. Flickr doesn’t need a software for publishing while hello.com requires us to download a software and install it first. Which one is better? Both are ok and I can use both of them in turn.

Simply upload photos without having to resize them, the rest will be taken care.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

..."I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee" (Hebrew 13:5)
 
  • Get Firefox!
     
    Bastian
                >