--> <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Yahoo Messanger 

My yahoo messanger is down. It'll be down forever unless I have my computer operating system re-installed. Re-installing an os is a major action, dealing with backing up my working files, so I prefer not to use ym.
It was my fault to install a beta version of ym7 the other day. Ym7 copied some files into my system and couldn't be tracked. Uninstalling it and re-installing ym6 didn't work out.
I have activated my msn messanger. If you also use it, pls add me at andrehyg@hotmail.com. Alternatively, e-mail me lor, I miss talking with you.
___
Sent with SnapperMail
www.snappermail.com


|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

..."I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee" (Hebrew 13:5)
 
  • Get Firefox!
     
    Bastian
                >