--> <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, June 02, 2005

Without realizing, I use e-mail more than using a facsimile machine for formal communication. No need to put signature, choice of words is also less formal than writing with a word processor, printing it in a piece of paper and signing it. I think that having to sign on a piece of paper influence the formality of a letter.

Ten years ago, when I started work here, there was no internet available so office communication was done in a conventional ways.

Without realizing, I have worked here for 10 years. I was a second year university student, having to leave office at 4 o’clock, rushing with my motorcycle to campus to catch my lecture started at 5 o’clock. I was young and single, full with energy of studying and at that time, working was my part time activity.

Now I am a graduate, married with a son and working is my first priority. Got a family to take care :)

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

..."I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee" (Hebrew 13:5)
 
  • Get Firefox!
     
    Bastian
                >