--> <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

I, my mom and my dad departed at 7 o’clock and it took us only 30 minutes to reach the hospital. After registration, we waited until 9 o’clock before heading to the operating room. After changing her clothes, my mom got into the operating room and you know what? She still had to wait inside laying on a cold bed for an hour before the cataract in her right eye removed. At 11 o’clock, the cataract surgery was done and we went home after settling the payment. I forgot to mention that my brother was there too.

My mom looks ok. Wait till the bandage removed tomorrow.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

..."I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee" (Hebrew 13:5)
 
  • Get Firefox!
     
    Bastian
                >