--> <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, July 18, 2005

My mom is having a cataract surgery tomorrow morning at 7.30 at Graha Medika hospital. Dr Supit is going to perform the simple surgery to remove the cloudy lens from her eyes and implanting artificial lens, I guess.

This morning, we was there seeing the doctor. He prescribed several medicines including an antibiotic and a pain killer together with a bottle of eyes drop.

Tomorrow morning I will accompany her all the way until the surgery is done. Will go to work afterwards. In fact, my mom feels uneasy with the surgery. She worries too much. It’s us who push her. She has problems with her heart and is not allowed to do physical activities too much so I hope with better eyesight, she can enjoy watching TV more. Good luck…

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

..."I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee" (Hebrew 13:5)
 
  • Get Firefox!
     
    Bastian
                >