--> <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, August 11, 2005

Everybody said ‘Now that you have a son, you will tend to go home earlier from office’. Smiling, I replied, ‘It will make no difference, I won’t miss my son that bad’.

That was when my son’s less than 10 month old. Now that he is nearing one year, I will have to withdraw my statement. Do you know why? Because he is responsive now. When I ask him, ‘Where is daddy?’, he will directly look at me and smile, stopping whatever he is doing. The same applies to his mommy and granny. The moment he looks at me with his innocent face, smiling, I feel so great, knowing that he knows me.

‘I will try to go home earlier’.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

..."I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee" (Hebrew 13:5)
 
  • Get Firefox!
     
    Bastian
                >