--> <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Santoso Tandio once told me that when he was in Singapore and not feeling weel, his wife bought him rice burger of Mos Burger at Takashimaya. He convinced me that it tasted good and healthy. Besides it was made of rice and therefore it’s suitable for the sick.

So, I was there searching around B1 (basement 1) floor and finally found it opposite to Yoshinoya. I had just had my buffet lunch at the hotel and decided to take away 1 chicken teriyaki rice burger and 1 ebi rice burger. It was about 1.00 pm. My flight’s 3 o’clock, so I rushed back to the hotel and directly took a cab to the airport.

Did I have my burgers? No, they’re still in my backpack and they stayed there until I reached home in Jakarta.

Rice burger of Mos Burger is an alternative. It’s good. My wife thinks so.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

..."I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee" (Hebrew 13:5)
 
  • Get Firefox!
     
    Bastian
                >