--> <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Shangri-La hotel, Kinokuniya and Borders are the three venues you could find me. I didn’t go out Orchard Road area. I didn’t even go to the church on Sunday morning because I was late, being not aware of the one hour time difference.

I got myself several books on Finance & Investments, several others on Religion. Didn’t buy any fiction books. Should have bought ‘Veronica Decides to Die’ but I forgot and ended up buying its Indonesian translation at Gramedia.

A buffet lunch and dinner in Shangri-La is really a food paradise. So many food to choose ranging from Japanese food, Indian, Asian, seafood that you have to decide to concentrate on for example Japanese food for lunch and seafood for dinner.

I enjoyed myself having great food and browsing books. Of course I have to thank my boss for the opportunity, last minute opportunity.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

..."I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee" (Hebrew 13:5)
 
  • Get Firefox!
     
    Bastian
                >