--> <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, October 10, 2005






Nina invited us to her villa. We departed about 9.30 am and reached there one hour later. No traffic jam at all because it’s Sunday and it’s a fasting month.

Andrew enjoyed being there very much. He had a chance to see real horse, goat, butterfly and dragonfly. He usually watches them everyday on DVD which we play for him while he enjoys his breakfast. Andrew also rode a tandem bicycle with me ( I myself had a chance to ride a horse). He also enjoyed walking on the grass. We played all day.

I am glad Andrew can experience different environment. It’s the first time he goes to conuntryside, enjoying outdoor activities, seeing new things.

Thank for the opportunity.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

..."I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee" (Hebrew 13:5)
 
  • Get Firefox!
     
    Bastian
                >