--> <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

She needs a sofa so badly as though she didn’t have any sofas in her house. I just can’t understand why there is somebody who needs a sofa so badly. Is a sofa a main need? I think she confuses herself with primary and secondary needs. She is willing to spend twice of her salary for a sofa. Damn stupid….(very deep sigh…) It must have something to do with the genes. She thinks and acts as if she were very rich. Come on… wake up…

I feel pity for her. Even if she is nobody, I still fell pity for her. Sofa has become her main topic. She talks about it many times, during lunch time, during spare time, even in her bed time. It’s very annoying. Don’t she have something else more important to do?

I fully understand that nobody is perfect but please lah, don’t be that irrational. Spend your money wisely.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

..."I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee" (Hebrew 13:5)
 
  • Get Firefox!
     
    Bastian
                >