--> <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, November 07, 2005

Four days without a nanny exhausted me, not to mention my wife. Andrew is so active now, walking and running, grabbing things. We have to accompany him all the time except when he is sleeping. The problem is his sleeping time is getting less and less. He prefers playing than sleeping. Only when he is so tired and we force him to sleep, he will sleep.

At night, we have to give him his milk twice: 10.30 and 04.30. It means we have to sleep later and get up earlier. Although my wife handles this, it still disturbs me because of the alarm :) And sometimes, Andrew wakes up in the middle of the night and cries.

Babysitting is not easy especially when you are not used to. It may be a different case if you babysit your baby since his birth.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

..."I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee" (Hebrew 13:5)
 
  • Get Firefox!
     
    Bastian
                >