--> <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

I am so relieved. My wife delivered our second son this morning thru
caesarian. He weights 4.430 kgs and his height's 50 cm. You know what? His
weight and height are the same as Andrew's when he was born. They also look
the same :)

My wife must take lots of rest. She keeps throwing up and that upsets her.
She didn't throw up even once when she delivered Andrew.

Will accompany her thru this. Hope she recovers soon.

Btw, my new baby boy is named Bastian Goutama, taken from St. Sebastian.

Thank you for your prayers. God bless.
___
Sent with SnapperMail
www.snappermail.com


|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

..."I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee" (Hebrew 13:5)
 
  • Get Firefox!
     
    Bastian
                >