--> <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, February 16, 2006

My sons and their mom have been staying in my mother’s in law’s residence for two nights and they won’t be back home until Friday. I haven’t met my sons for 3 days. The question is : do I miss my sons? The answer is: of course I do. Then the next question is: why did you let them stay there? Because it’s very usual my wife spending time with her mom and of course my sons will follow their mom.

Do I miss my sons badly? No. Of couse I miss them but parting for several nights with them is ok with me. Look at the bright side, I can take more rest :), not being disturbed by having to look after them. Andrew is getting bigger and he can no longer stay put.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

..."I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee" (Hebrew 13:5)
 
  • Get Firefox!
     
    Bastian
                >