--> <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Have talked to my wife and she doesn’t want to quit her job. Just like that. She doesn’t want to quit. “I am not quitting, ok?” she said. No discussion at all. What’s her first priority, what’s my first priority? Or should I be the one quitting instead of her?

She needs to have her salary to spend. If she counts on me to give her money, it won’t be enough.

She needs to socialize. She doesn’t want to spend time at home all day. If she works, she only have to several hours with her sons in the morning and several in the evening.

Am I being selfish, pushing her to take care of my sons without considering what she wants? Don’t know.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

..."I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee" (Hebrew 13:5)
 
  • Get Firefox!
     
    Bastian
                >