--> <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Should my wife quit working considering we have two babies? Of course I would prefer her to quit. My sons won’t have to spend time with nannies most of their time and I will have peace of mind knowing that they’re with their mom.

As for her, I think it’s hard for her to let go her salary. She is paid quite well. Salary of two persons is of course better than one but sacrafice must be made. Fyi, both of us are employees.

By not working, she will also lose contact with her colleagues, not being able to chat, have lunch with them. To put it simple, she will lose part of her freedom and I think it is stressful for her.

So, should she quit?

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

..."I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee" (Hebrew 13:5)
 
  • Get Firefox!
     
    Bastian
                >