--> <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

There are four lounges at Juanda airport, Surabaya: Citibank lounge, Mandiri Visa lounge, BCA Prioritas lounge and HSBC lounge. I have a Citibank and an HSBC credit card. It means that I can go to either Citibank or HSBC lounge. The problem is my wife has neither Citibank nor HSBC card. Of course he can use one of my cards but then we will be separated.

What’s the point of only drinking tea but we are not together? That’s what I thought but later I changed my mine. What’s the point of being together but we are not enjoying ourselves? :) So, I went to HSBC lounge and my wife, Citibank lounge. We spent our time not being together for about half an hour enjoying hot tea, fried banana and boiled peanuts. Both lounges provide similar snacks.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

..."I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee" (Hebrew 13:5)
 
  • Get Firefox!
     
    Bastian
                >