--> <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, August 11, 2006

I arrived at about 6.15 am at Atmajaya, coming in through Plaza Semanggi, no need to turn to narrow streets before reaching the campus. I parked at the parking building, going down through an elevator before arriving at the secretariat.

At 6.30 am, I went up to my class at the third floor, room 305 and had the OHP and AC switched on. Sitting at my desk, I waited for my students.

At 7.00 am, the students came one by one until totally 20 of them. Seven were absent. Immediately, I started the class.

Two hours and half is not a short period of time and I have to present translation theory which is not that interesting if presented too long. Like it or not, first meeting is focused on translation theory.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

..."I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee" (Hebrew 13:5)
 
  • Get Firefox!
     
    Bastian
                >