--> <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

I attended an academic meeting yesterday at Atmajaya university. About 50 lecturers from four departments were present. The departments are English, Theology, Guidance & Counseling and Primary School Teacher’s Education. All departments are under School of Teacher Training and Education of Atmajaya University.

Lunch box was provided before the meeting. At 1 pm sharp, it started and it ended at about 4 pm. Starting with joint meeting and followed by department’s meeting.

One thing I’d like to mention here is that inside the folder containing academic regulation and other academic related information, there was also an envelope. I think the money inside is for transportation :)

The new semester will start next week. Am I ready? I think so. Need your prayers so I can teach well.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

..."I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee" (Hebrew 13:5)
 
  • Get Firefox!
     
    Bastian
                >