--> <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, August 11, 2006

My first day teaching at English Department of FKIP Atmajaya. Thanks to Paulina Chandrasari, head of English department for making it happen. I really appreciate it. I always want to teach, be a lecturer. It’s like a new challenge for me.

I teach Translation with the subject code of KWI-405. The pre-requisite for this subject is Vocabulary II (KWI-106) and Structure III (KWI-201) meaning that students who want to take this subject are required to complete 5 subjects first. They are Vocabulary I, Vocabulary II, Structure I, Structure II and Structure III.

The duration of the class is 2.5 hours, once a week. I teach two classes, on Fridays and Saturdays, starting at 7 am to 9.30 am. Teaching that early requires me to get up early but never mind, I kind of enjoying it.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

..."I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee" (Hebrew 13:5)
 
  • Get Firefox!
     
    Bastian
                >