--> <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, August 24, 2006

She called me on my mobile phone and asked if I had time to teach. I replied by saying that I had time in the morning and at the weekend. Then, she offered me to teach translation starting in two months. Immediately I agreed, thinking that she would call me again for a meeting or something like that to discuss the teaching materials. I took it easy.

A month later, she called me again saying that I was scheduled to teach on Friday morning and Saturday morning, two classes. I was shocked because I was totally unprepared to teach in such a short time. Having okayed her before, I reluctantly agreed with all the schedules she made.

I started to find my books on translation. Some’re in my office and some at home. I have a small collection of books on translation.

I focused on preparing the teaching material only for the first meeting.With Larson’s book as the primary source, I finished compiling the material in a week.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

..."I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee" (Hebrew 13:5)
 
  • Get Firefox!
     
    Bastian
                >