--> <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, November 16, 2006

As a Christian, I admit that I rarely read the Bible. I don’t know why. Maybe it’s not easy to digest the Bible so when I read it, I can understand only part of it and it doesn’t encourage me to read further.

Now I am trying to read the Bible accompanied by the interpretation and the commentary. Kanisius publishes the commentary of the Old Testament and the New Testament, translated from its English original. I am buying the interpretation of the book of Matthew this week, interpreted by Stefan Leks.

I don’t know about you but I think it’s wise to start reading the Bible.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

..."I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee" (Hebrew 13:5)
 
  • Get Firefox!
     
    Bastian
                >