--> <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, March 09, 2007

My office boy messaged me at 5 in the morning informing that he was sick and therefore could not go to the office. I woke up because of the sms.

I didn’t turn off my mobile phone because my boss was in Europe and sometimes he would messaged me. Because of time difference of six hours, it is very probable that I receive his messages late at night or early in the morning.

The next day when the office boy was in the office, he said that he was surprised I replied his message immediately. He didn’t know that because of his message, I woke up and could not go back to sleep. Instead of receiving sms from my boss, I get a message from my office boy :)

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

..."I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee" (Hebrew 13:5)
 
  • Get Firefox!
     
    Bastian
                >