--> <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, July 28, 2008

Having peanut cream or strawberry jam on your toast for breakfast is common. Ever tried chestnut paste on the toast? Since I love chestnut, I try to find out where to get it. It appears that Monbana has it. I happpen to consume chocolate powder of Monbana and in its website, chestnut paste is one of its products. However, the range of Monbana products available in Jakarta is not complete and I could find fig paste, strawberry jam, cherry jam and even milk but not chestnut paste. Therefore, every time I visit a supermarket, I always go to confectionery section only to look for chestnut paste. Two weeks ago, I found it at Food Hall of Grand Indonesia. The paste is made in France and imported by an Australian company. So, it enters Indonesian market through Australia. The price is not expensive. It is about forty thousand something per jar. Now, I always have chestnut paste available besides strawberry jam and peanut cream.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

..."I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee" (Hebrew 13:5)
 
  • Get Firefox!
     
    Bastian
                >