--> <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, July 17, 2008

My colleague in Atmajaya University referred me to this distance
learning course offered by RELO. She is going to apply for "Teaching
English for Young Learners" and I am applying "Business English".

To comply with the requirements, I am an Indonesian and currently I
teach "Translation" and "Writing II" at English Department, School of
Teacher Training and Education, Atma Jaya Catholic University,
Jakarta.

I can see that many English Department from various universities that
didn't include Business English in their curricula start to do so. It
is now widely taught, even in other departments. Besides, there are
only few lecturers that specialize in Business English, the others are
"forced" to teach Business English without relevant background. By
taking this course, I hope to master Business English and therefore
can contribute my skill to teach it at Atma Jaya University and other
universities in Jakarta.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

..."I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee" (Hebrew 13:5)
 
  • Get Firefox!
     
    Bastian
                >