--> <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Just visited my blog and realized it had been there for more than 5 years. Five years aren’t short time. I was still single at that time. Now, I already have 2 sons. It makes a lot of difference.

I remember that a friend of mine introduced me to write a blog. She herself just setup a personal blog. Without a fellow blogger, I wouldn’t have written so many things in my blog. Now, 5 years later, her blog is dormant already and mine is also not as active as before.

One more thing, because of my blog, I was offered to teach “Writing” in Atma Jaya university besides teaching my speciality, “Translation”. The head of English department offered me to teach Writing after being aware of my writing habit.

Five years from now, I will see what will happen with my blog and its content, my life.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

..."I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee" (Hebrew 13:5)
 
  • Get Firefox!
     
    Bastian
                >